Tour Package Details
Sikkim is a state in northeast India, bordered by Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal. Part of the Himalayas, the area has a dramatic landscape that includes India’s highest mountain, 8,586m Kangchenjunga. Sikkim is also home to glaciers, alpine meadows and thousands of varieties of wildflowers.
Sikkim Himalayan Tour
4 Night | 5 Days
Package Code: STP-2
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,480 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) Which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
After breakfast pick up from hotel at Gangtok & drive to Lachung (8,800 ft). Enroute visit Singhik View point, Seven Sister Water Fall, Naga Water Fall and arrive Lachung by evening. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Lachung.
After breakfast proceed to Yumthang Valley which is known as Valley of Flowers (11800 Ft / 3598 Mts / 25 Kms / 1 ½ hours one way). On the way back, visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to resort for Lunch. After Lunch departure for Gangtok, enroute witness the wonderful Bheema & Twin water falls. On arrival at Gangtok Check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
Terms & Condition
- Child Below 5 yrs. Is complimentary but in Lachung & Lachen 4 – 5 yrs. child is chargeable.
- Child 5 -10 yrs. without extra bed /rollaway mattress as mention in cost column CNB (Child no Bed)
- Child 5 -10 yrs. with extra bed / rollaway mattress as mention in cost column CWB (Child with Bed)
- Above 10 yrs. Child will be treated as extra adult with an extra bed sharing in same room.