Tour Package Details
Darjeeling is a town in India's West Bengal state, in the Himalayan foothills. Once a summer resort for the British Raj elite, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, or “Toy Train,” completed in 1881.
GLIMPSE OF BHUTAN
3 Night | 4 Days
Package Code: STP-3
Meet & Greet on arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening explore the Thimpu town by walk. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue), King's Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon transfer to Paro (7,483 ft.). On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Paro.
After breakfast start full day sightseeing covering Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of Bhutanese antiquities, Rinpung Dzong - the administrative seat of the district of Paro. Afternoon visit Drukgyel Dzong - The Dzong was destroyed by fire in 1951 and is now preserved as heritage site & Kyichu Lhakhang - one of the oldest Buddist temples in Bhutan . Overnight stay at Paro.
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
Terms & Condition
- Child Below 5 yrs. Is complimentary but in Lachung & Lachen 4 – 5 yrs. child is chargeable.
- Child 5 -10 yrs. without extra bed /rollaway mattress as mention in cost column CNB (Child no Bed)
- Child 5 -10 yrs. with extra bed / rollaway mattress as mention in cost column CWB (Child with Bed)
- Above 10 yrs. Child will be treated as extra adult with an extra bed sharing in same room.