Tour Package Details
Nepal, officially Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a landlocked country in South Asia. It is located mainly in the Himalayas, but also includes parts of the Indo-Gangetic Plain. With an estimated population of 26.4 million, it is 48th largest country by population and 93rd largest country by area.
8 Night | 9 Days
Package Code: STP-6
On arrival, meet our representative at the kathmandu airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
After breakfast in the hotel restaurant, meet at the hotel lobby for your city sightseeing in Kathmandu – visit Pashupatinath , Boudhnath . Evening free for personal activities. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
After breakfast in the hotel restaurant, meet at the hotel lobby for your city sightseeing in Kathmandu – visit Swambhunath & Durbar Square, Hanuman Dhoka, Kumari Temple. Evening free for personal activities. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
After breakfast at the hotel restaurant, check-out from the hotel & depart for Chitwan by non a/c car . Arrive at Chitwan & check-in at the resort. Buffet lunch at the resort, briefing regarding jungle activities & resort facilities. Buffet dinner at the resort. Overnight stay in Chitwan.
Wake-up call at 6.00 am. After early breakfast at the resort start with your jungle activities i.e. elephant-back safari. Back to resort for lunch. Refreshments. Leave for Canoe Ride, Nature Walk, Bird Watching etc. Back to the resort. Dinner at the resort. Overnight stay in Chitwan.
After breakfast at the resort, depart for Pokhara by non a/c car . Enjoy a Four hours beautiful drive to Pokhara., arrive at Pokhara and check-in at hotel. Evening free for personal activities or one can go for boat ride in Phewa lake or shopping on the lake side on own. Overnight stay in Pokhara.
After breakfast at the hotel start your half day city tour in Pokhara - visit Bindyabasini temple, Seti river, Devi’s Fall, Gupteshowre Mahadev and Fewa Lake. Evening free for personal activities. Overnight stay in Pokhara.
After breakfast at the hotel, depart for Kathmandu by non a/c car . Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to Nagarkot by hotel vehicle. Check - in at the hotel in Nagarkot. Evening enjoy the beautiful sun set from the hotel open garden restaurant. Over night stay in Nagarkot.
Early morning wakeup call for sunrise from the hotel top. After breakfast transfer to Kathmandu airport by hotel vehicle.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
Terms & Condition
- Child Below 5 yrs. Is complimentary but in Lachung & Lachen 4 – 5 yrs. child is chargeable.
- Child 5 -10 yrs. without extra bed /rollaway mattress as mention in cost column CNB (Child no Bed)
- Child 5 -10 yrs. with extra bed / rollaway mattress as mention in cost column CWB (Child with Bed)
- Above 10 yrs. Child will be treated as extra adult with an extra bed sharing in same room.